The OUTsurance Monthly Mug is a FREE-to-enter limited-field golf tournament where, by playing in your local club competition, you can compete against players from across the country, with great prizes up for grabs.
How is it possible to play against golfers at other courses?
All entrants will play in an Individual Stableford competition. Your Course Handicap calculation will factor in the difficulty of the various tees at different clubs and the Playing Conditions Calculation will adjust scores for any adverse weather or course set up conditions—meaning that there is an equal chance for everyone to win a prize if they have a good day.
When is the next event?
The next event will take place on Saturday the 15th of January 2022.
How do I enter?
It’s very easy. First, you need to sign up for the tournament. You can do so by joining the event ‘OUTsurance Monthly Mug Jan’ under the ‘Public Events‘ section of the HNA App.
(Note: please don’t tap on the ‘Create’ button, which will create a new event. If you want to search for the event, tap on the ‘Search’ button.)
Once you’ve signed up, all you need to do is play your normal round of golf (in your Saturday club competition) and make sure you enter your hole-by-hole scores in the ‘Events’ section.
Your scores will be pitted against other golfers who are playing at different courses across the country, with prizes for the best verified scores.
Name of Event: OUTsurance Monthly Mug Jan
Format: Individual Stableford
When: Saturday 15th of January 2022
Field: Limited to the first 800 participants who join
Entry Fee: Free
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
– Event can be found on the HNA Handicaps App, under the ‘Events’ section, search for ‘OUTsurance Monthly Mug Jan’.
– It is only open to the first 800 participants who sign up for the event.
– Event is open to golfers in South Africa only.
– Round must consist of 18 holes and be played on a USGA-rated golf course listed on the HNA system.
– All players must have an official Handicap Index.
– Round must be part of the Saturday Club Competition.
– PCC adjustments will be made within 24 hours of the Event.
– All winners’ scores must be verified by the club.
– In the event of one player finishing 1st in more than one prize category, they will receive only one prize. The other prize(s) will go to the player(s) in 2nd place.
– Winners will be contacted directly by Friday the 21st of January and their names will also be posted here.
– Winners of the competition will be decided by the organisers.
The HNA Team