Handicaps Network Africa Terms and Conditions
To stand a chance of winning this amazing prize from OUTsurance, all you to do is enter your score after your round of golf as you normally would (via the HNA App, website or terminals). Every time your Handicap Index decreases during the competition period (1 August 2022 – 30 September), you will automatically be entered into the lucky draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All players who improve their Handicap Index (their HI decreases) during the competition period will receive an automatic entry into the lucky draw. (Note: the maximum handicap for men is 24, and for women, it is 28).
2. Prize winners must be over the age of 18, hold a valid South African Identity Document and be resident in South Africa. A winner must be a member of a golf club and have an official Handicap Index.
3. Winners will be drawn by Handicaps Network Africa (HNA) on 1 October 2022. The decision of HNA is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
4. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, HNA is entitled to choose another winner.
5. HNA is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions.
6. The number of prize winners may vary.
7. HNA will not be held responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential loss should the OUTsurance Invitational be cancelled for any reason including, but not limited to, bad weather, and there will be no replacement prize offered due to cancellation or events outside of our control.
8. HNA will cover the cost of the winners’ return flights to Johannesburg (Economy class) or contribute to travel costs for those driving from outside of Johannesburg, accommodation for one night for one person in 4-star accommodation and entry into the OUTsurance Invitational.
9. Any other expenses incurred are for the prize winners’ own accounts.
10. The prize winners consent to be identified and a photograph/s taken and published in all types of media which OUTsurance chooses for the purposes of promoting this competition and its winners.
11. Employees, directors and agents of HNA, GolfRSA and OUTsurance Holdings its subsidiaries, directors, members, employees, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate and win in this competition. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Competition only.
12. HNA may refuse to award any prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if any irregularities or fraudulent practices are detected. HNA is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify them that they are rejected.