(Please note that this competition is now closed. The winners are Pule Mashigo from State Mines Golf Club and Vladimir Djurak from Emfuleni Golf Club.)
Emirates proudly connects you to over 160 destinations worldwide and some of the best golfing destinations in the world. That’s why we’re bringing you the Emirates Play With the Pros competition, a chance to interact and play against some of the world’s best golfers in the SA Open Pro-Am. Think you’ve got what it takes? View your handicap on the HNA website at www.handicaps.co.za and try to improve it. You could win one of two spots in the SA Open Pro-Am as well as transport, accommodation and a new custom-fit Srixon driver – all courtesy of Emirates.
– Open to all players whose Handicap Index decreases during the competition period.
– The promotion on Handicaps Network Africa will be run throughout the Southern African region and will be open to all citizens of South Africa who are over the age of 18 years of age.
– Winners will be selected via a lucky draw. The competition winner will have 5 working days to claim acceptance of his/her prize and the receipt thereof will be subject to age verification and citizenship. Upon failure to do so, Handicaps Network Africa reserves the right to draw a new winner in accordance with the terms stipulated herein.
– The winners will be notified telephonically or via e-mail on or before the closing date on the mobile number or e-mail address that appears on their HNA profile.
Each winner shall receive:
The chance to play at the SA Open Pro-Am Golf event held at Randpark Golf Club on the 4th of December 2018 only.
Prize also comprises of:
1 x Return flights (Economy class) to and from JHB
1 x 1 night 3 Star Accommodation
1 x Car Rental
1 x Srixon Z785 Driver
If you would not like to take part in this competition, please unsubscribe here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All players who enter their Handicap Index during the competition period will be automatically included in a draw. (The cut off handicap being 24 for men and 28 for women).
2. Prize winners must be over the age of 18 and hold a valid South African ID card. A winner must be a member of a golf club and have an official Handicap Index. Entrants must provide their SA player ID number when entering the competition.
3. Winners will be drawn by Handicaps Network Africa (HNA) on 23rd November 2018, prior to the SA Open date. The decision of HNA is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
4. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, HNA is entitled to choose another winner.
5. HNA is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions.
6. The number of prize winners per event may vary, based on the number of SA Open teams allocated to sponsors.
7. HNA will not be held responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential loss should the SA Open be cancelled for any reason including, but not limited to, bad weather, and there will be no replacement prize offered due to cancellation or events outside of our control.
8. HNA will cover the cost of the winner’s return flights to Johannesburg (Economy class) only to and from the winners destination (valued at R3,000), accommodation for one night in 3 star accommodation (valued at R1,500), 1 x Srixon Z785 Driver (valued at R8 000) and car rental (valued at R1,200).
9. Any other expenses incurred are the for the prize winner’s own account.
10. The prize winner consents to be identified and a photograph/s taken and published in all types of media which Emirates chooses for the purposes of promoting this competition and its winners.
11. Employees, directors and agents of HNA and GolfRSA, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate and win in this competition. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Competition only.
12. HNA may refuse to award any prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if any irregularities or fraudulent practices are detected. HNA is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
13. The competition winner will have 5 working days to claim acceptance of his/her prize and the receipt thereof will be subject to age verification and citizenship. Upon failure to do so, Handicaps Network Africa reserves the right to draw a new winner in accordance with the terms stipulated herein.