GENERAL RULES OF THE PROMOTION
- Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is organised by OUTsurance Insurance Company Limited (OUTsurance) in conjunction with Handicaps Network Africa (HNA).
- Directors, managers and employees of OUTsurance, HNA and its subsidiary companies are not eligible to enter or take part in the promotion.
- The promotion will run from 1 November 2023 until 23:59pm on 31 December 2023
- All Participants must be 18 years or older.
- All Participants must be citizens or permanent residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- This promotion does not apply to existing OUTsurance car insurance clients.
- Promotion is limited to one quote per individual.
- Standard data rates apply.
HOW TO TAKE PART
- Get an obligation-free car insurance quote from OUTsurance by opting into the promotion on the HNA mobile App.
- HNA will issue a 12-month free HNA Premium subscription to all eligible HNA members once they have received an obligation-free OUTsurance car insurance quote.
- HNA is solely responsible for the fulfilment of issuing valid subscriptions to its members. OUTsurance, its directors, members, employees, and sponsors cannot be held liable for the fulfilment of such a fulfilment.
- OUTsurance and Handicaps Network Africa (HNA), its directors, members, employees, and sponsors are indemnified against any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever which may be suffered by the participants entering this promotion.
- All information (including these rules) relating to this promotion that are published on the OUTsurance website or any promotional/advertising material at any time before or during the promotion period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- OUTsurance reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- OUTsurance acknowledges its obligations to comply with the provisions of the Protection of Personal information (POPI) Act in so far as it relates to providing, processing, safeguarding personal information received from any unauthorised use, storing, sharing, retaining and use of personal information in terms of this promotion. For clarity, the definition of “personal information” shall bear the same meaning as assigned to it in terms of the POP Act.