2. The rules may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition, and will interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by the entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The Competition begins on 7 March 2011 and ends on 7 March 2012.
4. The prizes are 2 cases of Castle Lite NRB 340ml for the winner (“Winner”) in each handicap category, to be won each week during the Competition.
5. This Competition will be run in cooperation with the National Handicap Network. The best performing golfer per handicap category (<5; 6 – 12; 13 – 18; 19 – 24; 25 – 36), with the highest difference between their handicap at the time the round was played and the differential for that particular round will be declared the winner for that week, provided that no previous Winner in this Competition may win again, and if there is more than one golfer with the same score across a particular handicap categories, then a draw will be held to determine the Winner.
6. To enter, golfers must swipe their SAGA Handicap Card at the terminal within the golf club and enter their score, which will automatically enter them into the draw.
7. The Winners will be notified telephonically. The Winners will also be announced on hna.openagency.co as well as in the monthly HNA newsletter.
8. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
9. Promoter reserves the right to make media announcements and/or publications of the names and photographs of Winner/s, provided that any Winner/s may elect to expressly / in writing decline this. Promoter also reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s of the Competition in order to verify their eligibility.
10. All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
11. These Competition Rules are also available on www.castlelite.co.za.