Handicaps Network Africa is looking for a young, energetic individual with golfing knowledge to help with day-to-day running of the website and assist with any handicap related queries. This is a full time position that will be based at the HNA offices close to the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
– Knowledge of golf and golf handicapping.
– Strong and effective communications skills, both written and oral.
– Sound knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook.
– Good telephone manner.
– Tertiary qualification beneficial.
– Basic web knowledge.
– Experience of use with Photoshop or other photo editing suites.
– Email marketing experience.
– Previous golf industry relations.
– Website content manager.
– Manage and create eNewsletters.
– Technical support to golf clubs and golfers.
– Social media updates (Facebook and Twitter).
– New project testing.
– Assistant to admin staff.
Market related Salary & Bonuses negotiable with experience and qualification.
If you wish to apply please motivate your application with a covering letter along with your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th of March 2015.