Handicaps Network Africa is looking for a young and energetic individual to assist with day-to-day operations of the accounts and administration department. This is a full-time position that will be based at the HNA offices near the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Good telephone manner.
- Strong and effective communications skills, both written and oral.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel.
- Manage and motivate oneself in mature and relaxed working environment.
- Ability to work overtime as and when required.
- Tertiary qualification.
- Knowledge and experience in Golf Club Administration.
- Ability to build client relationships easily.
- Experience in Xero Accounting.
- Management of accounts receivable.
- Daily collection calls.
- Dealing with golf system administration.
- Daily reconciliation of bank transactions.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks.
Market-related salary relevant to experience and qualifications, including performance-based benefits.
Should you wish to apply, please motivate your application with a cover letter along with your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 August 2017.